REQUESTING FOR PRIVATE INVESTORS FOR A FIFTY MILLION DOLLARS ($50,000,000.00) BRIDGE SYNDICATION LOAN FINANCE
At the moment am presently consulting for a marine shipping client who is based in Brazil and needs a $50Million USD, Senior Unsecured Bridge Loan Facility to be used to finance their ongoing construction of two (2) Hybrid PSV 4500 Vessels in Brazil with 70% Construction completed.
We, therefore, wish to seek the support of any Private Investor to be our Administrative Agent /Advisers to this funding request, while also being the sole lead arranger and possibly the sole book-runner to this funding facility.
Borrowers Brief Request:
1. Total Amount - $50 MIL USD. (Loan/Debt Bridge Syndication loan finance facility)
2. Equity - $10 Million approx. [CLOSED BY NORWEGIAN BANK]
3. Debt - $50 Million
4. Duration of Investment - 15 yrs.
5. Purpose - Ongoing construction of two (2) PSV 4500 Vessels (70% Construction completed)
6. Annual ROI - 16 %, NPV-$64M, IRR- 7.585%, ROI – 15 %
7. EBITDA (Million US$) - US$ 14 Million
8. Revenue (Million US$) - US$ 73 Million
9. Net Income (Million US$) - US$ 59 Million
10. Project Location - Brazil.
It will interest you to know that both Export Development Canada (EDC) and Irving Shipbuilding Inc, both support these kinds of projects and are open to financing new ship construction with maximum loan/debt of 80% contractual value and 12yrs repayment.
We have also carried out our due diligence on the borrowing company to know that the company is viable and in good business standing. Once you advise on NCND Agreement signed, I will send you the borrowers Business Plan, their Projected Financial, and a copy of the Teaser (Indicative Debt Finance Proposal)
The global shipbuilding industry is fundamental to international trade because it produces oceangoing vessels that are the only practicable and cost-effective means of transporting large volumes of many essential commodities and finished goods around the world.
Thank you very much for your time while awaiting your response.
Mr. Gare Oderhohwo
Gaflex Capital Funding Inc.
Ready to Ask For Funding for your company?
Post a Funding Request