Link Labs is an IoT technology company that provides real-time enterprise asset visibility for manufacturing and logistics operations. We operate a PaaS (platform as a service model) for businesses. We are raising an additional $3M on a total round of $13M ($10M already raised Sept 2022). Since then, we have increased MRR 87% to an ARR run rate of $2.8M annually. We are currently Series A, with angel and family funds. Forecast is to reach $5M GAAP ARR run rate by end of this fiscal year and raise growth equity round next year.
Check us out at www.link-labs.com. Short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdxsDqn9dxA
Link Labs holds nearly 30 US patents (plus international) that enable the technology and provide core differentiation. We are currently processing more than 2 Billion location and sensing events per month!
What we do: We provide our customers with the real-time location and sensing data to know:
1. Where assets are (within 30 cm, indoors and outdoors, at any time, with a global SKU, via a single platform or integrated with their platform)
2. How assets are doing (any BLE sensor - temperature, humidity, shock, tampered, open/closed)
3. What assets are doing (crossing outdoor or indoor boundaries, dwell and transit times, moving/stationary, separated from a group, route history).
1. Unprecedented location capabilities
- Only seamless indoor/outdoor platform combining BLE and UWB indoors, GPS, WiFi sniffing, Cell ID, and RTK outdoors
- 1 meter indoor location accuracy using BLE. Patented BLE phase-ranging location methodology provides best-in-class location accuracy
- 30cm indoor location accuracy using UWB. State-of-the-art UWB location performance. Patented battery efficiency allows for small form-factor tags.
- 10-30+ meter outdoor location accuracy using WiFi, GPS, Cell Id. All available in a single device, configurable priority and use. Integrates to indoor.
- 30cm outdoor location accuracy outdoor using real-time kinematics (RTK).
2. Lowest cost in all respects
- Tags - best battery life in the industry via patented location and Extreme Low Energy (XLE) communication methods. Third-party mass-manufactured.
- Indoor infrastructure is independent of corporate WiFi network, with a simple low-cost modular design.
- Installation - all low-voltage; no unions or certifications required. Easy provisioning and setup.
- Data transport - patented edge processing on tag reduces data transport and processing costs 100-1000x.
- Cloud - infinitely scalable cloud platform architected for best-of-breed data responsiveness and cost efficiency.
- Maintenance - all devices manageable via cloud; firmware over the air (FOTA) capable.
3. Massive use-case extensibility
- Supports hundreds of BLE tag/sensor types (mass manufactured BLE sensors)
- BLE and UWB with same infrastructure
- Supports seamless indoor/outdoor
- Single device can work with hundreds of cell carriers
- Monitor groups of assets traveling together
4. Comprehensive enterprise-grade capabilities
- Global 5G connectivity indoors and outdoors
- Infinite scalability
- Cloud-based device management
- Cloud agnostic platform
- State-of-the-art security
- Easy integrations (MQTT, API to any platform)
- White-glove customer service
- IoT Market $88B, CAGR 12%
- Heart of the Factory - WIP tracking (dwell times, bottlenecks, causes) and Tools/Calibrated instrument tracking
- Upstream (supply chain) - Flow of parts and subassemblies, parts inventory on manufacturing floor
- Downstream (distribution) - Finished goods inventory, finished goods delivery tracking and monitoring
- IoT Market $117.B, 11.3%
- Leased Equipment - Fleet peripherals (trailers, chassis), Industrial (generators, earth moving, power tools, etc.)
- Shared Equipment - Medical (pumps, ventilators, etc.), Instruments (calibrated tools, lab equipment, etc.)
- Reusable Transport Items - pallets/totes/crates, cold chain monitoring
AirFinder is the name of the Link Labs product. AirFinder provides business value through unprecedented location accuracy and affordability to provide:
- Leased Equipment Utilization
- Reduced Search Time
- Manufacturing Productivity
- Customer Service
- Tools and Calibrated Instrument Tracking
- Loss and Theft Prevention
- Regulatory Compliance
- Proof of Chain of Custody
- Inventory Management and Building
Strong leadership team: https://www.link-labs.com/leadership
Pre-money valuation of $10M; Post-money $23M ($10M closed in already)
Senior to all other equity
1x participating liquidation preference, until such time as company achieves $6M in ARR run-rate at which time the liquidation preference becomes non-participating
CR2 Capital Ventures and John Penshorn
Completed due diligence
Use of Proceeds:
Continue to invest in sales and marketing to further accelerate growth
Extend financial runway to be in a position of strength for a growth equity round in 2024
Minimum investment: $25,000
Ready to Ask For Funding for your company?
Post a Funding Request