Just Turkey restaurant, founded in Chicago in 2008, is a dynamic quality food business that strives to be its customers’ “go-to” place for eating; by providing value guided, all natural, healthy, and made-to-order turkey based meals, in an inviting, customer service driven environment.
Just Turkey was founded in 2008 by brother’s Greg and Brian Morton
• The Flagship restaurant opened in Chicago’s historic Kenwood neighborhood
• Quickly developed loyal customer base (positive word of mouth and online reviews)
• Serving menu items featuring lean, Midwestern grown turkey
• Currently 1 location in the Chicagoland area, 1 in Los Angeles (Owned by Jamal Williams Running Back from the Green Bay Packers), and 1 in Minneapolis
• Focus on small batches, fresh and unique offerings with high quality ingredients
• After finding success in the urban market (Annual Sales of at least $750,000), this year we will surpass $900,000, Just Turkey now desires to aesthetically update its future store's layout in an effort to expand its demographic and broaden its appeal
• Just Turkey plans to add 2 new corporate stores during the next 10-12 months
• Completed FDD to begin expansion through franchising
The management team consists of:
Founders: In 2008, during the economic downturn, Brothers, Greg and Brian seized upon an incredible opportunity in the fast casual segment. They believed that the burger and chicken market was over saturated and wanted to create a restaurant that was fast casual, but healthier. As such, they took family owed recipes and created Just Turkey restaurant. They have owned and operated Just Turkey since its inception in 2008.
Tim Miller has years of experience in the finance arena. He worked with Tom Monaghan of Domino's Pizza prior to its sell in 1998. He also assisted Domino's Pizza franchisees with their financing efforts.
Fletcher N. Smith III is an attorney in the Chicagoland area, and worked for one of the largest law firms in the country, DLA Piper. At DLA Piper, he worked in the M&A department. Mr. Smith has been involved with many startups. Finally, he has worked as a sports agent, representing many noteworthy NFL players.
Ready to Ask For Funding for your company?
Post a Funding Request