- IT networks have become overly complex, expensive, and resource dependent.
- Cybersecurity, data protection, regulatory compliance, advanced technology, cloud services and a remote workforce all have contributed to this
- Managed service providers are seeing their profits erode as they try to comply with customer needs.
- Specialty Retailers are losing SMB customers because the multi device/multi vendor requirements are overwhelming to the SMB.
-COmprehensive and fully integrated business network architecture
- Cybersecurity embedded
-Proprietary AI/ML software optimizes management, performance and security
- All the IT needs of a SMB capable for scaling to 250 employees
- Intuitive console simplifies employee provisioning and management
- Annual or monthly subscription
- Intoto reduces MSPs' incidents, response time, technical demands, all of which increases the profit margin
- Intoto offers Retailers a single box retail solution for SMBs, which will increase sales, minimize technical support, and provide future recurring revenue
- Marketplace for 3rd party applications to provide extensibility and customization
-Cloud services will top $150B in 2022 (Gartner) and grow at 23% into 2026
- Managed services 12% CAGR to $552B in 2028 (GrandviewResearch)
-50M startups annually (Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM))
-53.3M million small businesses operating in the U.S. and EUROPE
- 65,000 MSPs globally managing 20M endpoints
- 2M startup jobs created annually (SBA)
The objective of the seed round is to build the initial team, secure 1,500 customers, achieve $5M in sales in 2022.
2021- $100K sales, 15 employees, US and EU marketing, sales, distribution and manufacturing
2022- $5M sales, 1,500 customers, 35 employees, cash flow positive, 2nd data centre
2023- $20M sales, 4,000 customers, 60 employees, Secure A round, 3rd & 4th data centres
2024- $40M sales, 12,000 customers, 80 employees
Our goal is 25,000 customers by the end of 2026
- Global distribution and Managed Service Provider (MSP) channel relationships (1,000+)
- 25 years of DevOps and software development experience, business systems, cybersecurity, AI
- 25 years experience as a managed service provider, over 500 networks managed
- Specialty retail sales relationships at Best Buy, Micro Center, Office Depot
- 30 years of finance, operations, legal, tax and sales management experience
- Startup growth- 3 time Inc. 500, 3 time Inc. 5000, and 3 time Deloitte FAST 500
- CEO-2 successful software exits $130M in exit value
- Board Advisor - 45 years of Strategy consulting, retired McKinsey partner
Ready to Ask For Funding for your company?
Post a Funding Request