Our company Greenios Eatery is a startup that has just gotten picked up by a major television network to document our startup journey and launching of our amazing healthy, organic, and delicious veggie burger and more food lounge. We are seeking investors interested in partnering with a dynamic vegetarian restaurant concept that promotes healthy eating and healthy lifestyles.
Greenios is a Houston based Veteran owned local restaurant established for the purpose of bringing vegan, plant-based foods closer to where people work and live while also creating a menu that appeals to non-vegan restaurant seekers such that they become lovers of vegan foods. Our primary goal is to offer food options such as fresh, organic, and delicious vegetarian gourmet burgers, fries, sides and juices. Greenios will distinguish itself from other existing competitors, with its exclusive plant base options and create an innovative menu. With the COVID outbreak still being a present part of our lives, we will be starting with eco-friendly takeout packaging. Our menu is handcrafted by an experienced chef, dietician with ingredients sourced locally from the local Houston Farmers Market.
Greenios will distinguish itself from other existing competitors, with its exclusive plant base options and create an innovative menu. With the COVID outbreak still being a present part of our lives, we will be starting with eco-friendly takeout packaging. Our menu is handcrafted by experienced vegan and vegetarian chefs, dietician with ingredients sourced locally from the local Houston Farmers Market.
The problem with most food restaurants are that the foods are not healthy, contribute to obesity and other health ailments; and their is just not enough healthy restaurants on the market, especially in the Houston downtown area.
The Vegan Food market size was valued at $14.2 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $31.4 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 10.5% from 2019 to 2026. Vegan food products are generally dairy-free or meat-free food products that are derived or processed from plant based sources. Meat substitutes are products that resemble actual meat in terms of taste, flavor, and appearance but are healthier than meat. Such products are increasingly being used as substitutes for regular meat and meat products. They are primarily composed of ingredients such as soy, wheat, and others. Tofu is probably the most popular meat substitute and is widely used as an alternative for pork, chicken, beef, and other meats. Similarly, dairy-free food & beverage products are prepared from sources such as almond, soy, rice, coconut, and others. Popularly consumed dairy alternative based products are milk, ice cream, cheese, butter, and others.
Greenios will distinguish itself from the competitor by creating a difference in its operating model via:
- It’s Locally Sourced ingredients.
- Freshly Made Foods: We do not supplement or sacrifice healthy over fast. All of our foods are made the same day and made uses the freshest and organic ingredients. The primary ingredient is avocadoes for their nutritional and health benefits.
- Innovative and Nourishing Food Menu: Our foods are so good, that our customers forget about their meat. We do not serve sodas; we only serve freshly squeezed juices and organic milkshakes.
- Community Enrichment: We contribute to the enrichment of the community via our Greenios Community Garden, Greenios Community Health and Fitness Events, Greenios Feed the Homeless.
Also, we open our restaurant to the homeless only and feed the homeless every Sunday.
Our menu is infused with nourishing foods that promote wellbeing and increase immunity. Our menu options consists in Veggie burgers, fries, vegan and vegetarian sides, deserts and smoothies all prepared with love and subject matter expertise when it comes to vegan and vegetarian foods. Our delicious veggie burgers that are vitamin Infused, made fresh daily and handcrafted with organic and local farmer vegetable. Our fruits and vegetables are locally grown and organic fruits and vegetable. Our smoothies consists of immune boosting vitamin and antioxidants, Wellbeing enhancing vitamins that contain locally sourced fruits and vegetables.
Our business model consist of a dine in experience, takeout, franchise and subscription model. Our daily sales goal is 100 customers per day with $22 average sales and $633,600 average profits.
Our market is segmented to capture the average restaurant buyer. Our market will be further segmented into three sub-segments:
- Working Professionals & College Student, individuals and tourists. Working Professionals & College Student: seeking a dine in experience or through pickup and delivery service after work or school. Lunch time will be an opportunity for working professionals to have meetings and meet with clients
- Individuals: For the individual segment, we will focus on the urban office workers in Downtown Houston. There are quite several office buildings within a 30-mile radius of our location with existing restaurants, but there is none that offers a complete menu like ours. This segment is known to be consumers who are looking for healthier options, and 66% of recently surveyed reported that they are eating more ethnic cuisines than ever before. Almost 70% report that they are more likely to eat at a restaurant offering richly prepared foods.
- Tourist: The tourist segment is known to be great restaurant/relaxation seekers. They are people that have a desire for good food and a fascinating atmosphere.
Our dynamic team consist of Nicole Baldwin, MBA, Army Veteran and supply chain non-commissioned Officer. Nicole is a serial entrepreneur and has experience in the fast food restaurant business. Nicole started using vegan and vegetarian foods as an alternative to medicine for mental health and wellbeing. Alan Yuhanna, co-founder, a refugee from Pakistan who saw the improvement in his weight change and wellbeing using Greenios method of eating, Our star chef is Angela Lowe who is a celebrity vegan/vegetarian chef and chef to celebrities such as Gwyneth Paltrow and Bruce Willis and has helped launched dozens of startup and established restaurants around the nation. Chef Edwin an Army Veteran and chef with a specialty in spices, seasonings, and creating taste profiles. Together this dynamic team is creating what will be one of the fastest growing vegetarian restaurant concepts in the nation.
Greenios is searching for investors that are interested in becoming part of an amazing vegetarian and vegan restaurant concept and work with an amazing team. Our investment rate has tiers that we cap out at 20% equity. let's join forces and change the the world with Greenios wellness and wellbeing enriched foods.
Serious inquiries by change agents only :-)))
Please see attached files for reference:
Ready to Ask For Funding for your company?
Post a Funding Request