Christall Technologies develops flavonoid based antiviral therapies against influenza and coronaviruses. Our current V-shield product has demonstrated invitro prophylactic effectiveness against the novel coronavirus and is currently undergoing tests in the UK. Our unique approach offers rapid scale-up and cost-effective manufacturing providing world-wide treatment at record speed. Moreover, our technology is resistant to mutant strains offering the potential for ongoing protection.
- Our $48 pill pack offers 3 months of protection. At 100M global recipients, gross revenues are $4.8B.
- The interest for COVID-19 therapies is presently high, and the need is great.
- Our world class team includes:
- Dr. Edwin Harris CEO: Silicon Valley biotech Vet who developed pharmaceuticals for IDEC, Accucheck, Matrix Pharm and NASA.
- Dr. Ladislau Kovari: Expert in antiviral drug development with expertise in HIV and coronaviruses.
- Dr. Joyce Gong: World expert in organizational management, talent acquisition, and business strategy.
- Dr. Darrell Gaskin: World expert in health care equity and epidemiology
For interested Investors, Please contact Edwin Harris at:
Ready to Ask For Funding for your company?
Post a Funding Request