Samaritan Service Solutions, Inc.

Samaritan Service Solutions, Inc. is raising $2 million for scalable market deployment of existing My Path 2 Recovery™ platform.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

I have created a B2B SaaS virtual platform (My Path 2 Recovery™) that positions healthcare providers with an opportunity to promote their practices with additional availability, based on their geo-location, up to 24/7 or on-demand. I am seeking $2 million for scalable market deployment of My Path 2 Recovery™ platform.
 
Problem:
Present day treatment systems are laden with barriers that continually hinder access to mental health and addiction care for patients, and limit viability and scalability for the business owners with the capacity to treat them. COVID-19 has exposed system weakness and increased the volume of people in the treatment gap who need access to treatment. Samaritan Service Solutions, Inc. was formed to prevent the unnecessary death of people with substance use and mental health disorders. The societal burden of the opioid crisis was estimated at $1 trillion for calendar year 2018 alone. Our team leverages more than 30 collective years of creating access to care while combatting stigma on the national stage. Although, we have created access to treatment for tens of thousands of people at some of the nation’s leading addiction treatment org’s, we were always limited by their “4-walls,” lack of transportation, geography, and narrow system entry points from 9am-5pm.
 
Solution: “Blow the digital front door off its hinges!”
Instead of competing with the existing industry for the same 10% of Americans with substance use disorder already in treatment, we created My Path 2 Recovery™ to connect the healthcare community with the remaining 90% (18+ million) untreated Americans still struggling in the treatment gap. Modern day healthcare has made it increasingly difficult for patients with these disorders to connect with a provider/clinician in their area, that takes their insurance, has availability, and is accepting new patients. My Path 2 Recovery™ solves that, placing the information instantaneously at the fingertips of the patient, with just one-touch! This is not an EMR or billing platform. Our B2B SaaS model uniquely positions healthcare providers on a virtual platform with an opportunity to promote their practices with additional availability, based on their geo-location, up to 24/7 or on-demand. It is freemium based for patients and subsidized through B2B physician advertising availability with directory listings, display banners, third-party advertising, and data-analytic sales exponentially expanding their target market virtually. We are not clinicians, do not practice medicine, and do not employ medical providers; we just connect the people that do. Digital health still requires human interaction, perspective, and heart. Connecting with others takes time to build trust, especially with disenfranchised patient populations, such as the homeless, addicted, or those struggling with mental health disorders. That is where we shine, serving as a virtual biz dev team. Our formula for success has always revolved around meeting patients where they were with actual boots on the ground, whether in underserved rural America, a bus-stop, or under a bridge. Our software takes you there. We find the forgotten and reach the unreachable. 
 
Ask:
Samaritan Service Solutions, Inc. is seeking $2 million for scalable market deployment of existing My Path 2 Recovery™ platform.
 
You will not find a more passionate team, driven by the time-sensitive nature and urgency of this disease. We know our app can help reduce 100’s of thousands of unnecessary deaths. We would be interested in hearing how your team could help us scale, so that we can impact the lives of those 18+ million stuck in the addiction treatment gap. 

Thank you for your time.

Ready to Ask For Funding for your company?

Post a Funding Request