Hercules Electric Marine is introducing a revolutionary electric vehicle and boat platform and drive system, with software scalable power from 10HP - 1000HP
- We are raising $1M bridge note to deliver the first deliveries of our $60M marine drive contract, and close on next funding. We have proprietary technologies and patents pending, as well as working prototypes of our electric boating and off-road vehicle systems.
- Business model is primarily selling power systems to recreational mobility OEMs and boat builders, including direct sales for repower & upfit solutions in recreational mobility.
- We are building highly desirable electric mobility products in marine and recreational vehicles, replacing now banned gasoline and diesel power systems.
- Designed by Pininfarina: Hercules has partnered with the preeminent marine and automotive designers in the world to design a very attract product line.
- We have partnership agreements in place for sales, distribution & service, advanced technologies solid-state battery and light-weight motors, and contract manufacturing for scale with low-capital.
- First solid-state battery in recreational mobility to be deployed by 2024.
- $60M, 3-year contract with established boat OEM for delivering integrated Hercules marine-drive systems
- Recreational gas engines are banned in California and CARB states starting in 2023, including generators, outboards, and RVs.
- Hercules modular e-drive and power system is scalable and flexible to be installed into pontoon boats, launches, cruisers, and wake/ski boats and adaptable to other recreational mobility offerings, with integrated solar charging, and future solid-state batteries.
- We had $2.5M in income in 2021.
- We have an experienced founding and management team with 395 years of advanced product launch experience, with over a dozen EV vehicles launched.
- Check out our info at www.Hercules-marine.com.
CEO Hercules Electric Mobility
Ready to Ask For Funding for your company?
Post a Funding Request