(Hali Tipton is my daughter and I wanted to just see if there was any interest here to support her dream) The owner of this 30 yr old business is offering me the opportunity to buy it from her as she is approaching retirement.
About Family Centered Maternity Care
At Family Centered Maternity Care, we seek to come alongside couples on their journey to becoming families, whether for the first or tenth time. We honor women as whole beings who are entrusted with growing a child with a mind, body and soul. This is in contrast to the medical tendency to reduce pregnancy to a body growing a body. We believe the childbearing years are much more sacred than that. We serve as guides who provide a safe environment for women to discover their path through this transformational time of life. Our midwives are experienced certified nurse midwives who offer personalized relational healthcare for all stages of a woman’s life.
For three decades, our midwives have worked with women in Garland, Plano, Dallas, Allen, Frisco, McKinney, Richardson, and more, and provide exemplary, empowering health care by addressing their concerns surrounding pregnancy, childbirth and newborns. But, we also embrace the whole lifespan of women and offer gynecological care for teenagers all the way through menopause. The stages before, during and after the childbearing years are just as important to address in the lifespan of women.
Personalized prenatal care with plenty of time for questions and building a safe trust-based relationship.
- Verification of pregnancy
- Standard lab testing, including genetic screening
- Monitoring fetal heart rate
- Measuring the size and growth of your uterus/baby
- Palpating the position of your baby
- Teaching you how to belly-map so you can learn to tell positioning at home!
- Vital signs (blood pressure, pulse, physical
In the environment of your choice, we will join you on your birthing journey and serve as trusted guides to create a safe, calming space in which to labor. We will seek to support your birth preferences however we can as well as:
- Encourage your natural innate movements through labor
- Keep your body nourished while monitoring your vital signs and ensuring your safety
- Evaluate fetal heart rate intermittently to ensure your baby’s well-being
- Hydrotherapy (or waterbirth)
- Two licensed birth attendants
After the birth of your baby we remain with you an average of 3-4 hours, ensuring a normal transition for you both.
- Delayed cord clamping
- Immediate skin to skin
- Monitoring of mother and baby’s vitals
- Complete newborn exam
- Herbal bath for mother and baby
- Postpartum visits:
- 1-3 day home visit
- 2 week office visit
- 6 week office visit
- Well woman exams, including pap smears, breast screening and STD testing
- Birth control counseling, including oral contraceptive pills, NFP, diaphragm fitting, IUDs and more
- Nutritional counseling prior to pregnancy
Ready to Ask For Funding for your company?
Post a Funding Request