To own and operate a Boutique Motel in the heart of the Alberta Rocky Mountains, offering a vast array of recreational and leisure activities.
- Real Estate purchase of 40 acres with an 8 room boutique hotel.
- Potential to add four more rooms over time.
- Permitted uses include a convenience store, gas station, restaurant, campground, RV storage, truck stop, entertainment establishment, animal care and topsoil stripping.
- Potential for growth as a retreat and wedding venue, with long term goals to develop a trauma recovery center facilitating Equine Therapies.
- The property is in close proximity to the major urban center of Calgary, Alberta and in the heart of the Rocky Mountains of Alberta and numerous recreational areas.
- The location sits off an intersection to two major highways, but set far enough back to be private, peaceful and relaxing.
- It is close enough to the city that it will make a perfect weekend getaway.
- Adrenaline junkies and athletic enthusiasts, ATVing, snowmobiling, skiing both downhill and cross-country, snowshoeing, mountain biking, hiking, hunting, fishing, rafting, and so many more.
- Artists and artisans, photographers, painters.
- Rest stop and point of interest for tour busses and groups.
- Rest stop for travelers commuting to the surrounding recreational areas.
- Rest stop for truckers offering coffee, showers and laundry.
- Sight-seers and historical buffs, taking in all of the areas museums, interpretive centers, and land mark areas.
- Campers, rv'ers, Bed and Breakfast enthusiasts,
- Potential to host groups, corporate, spiritual, special interest and wedding venue.
- Boutique hotel rooms with a downhome-country-feel, each offering panoramic mountain and prairie views.
- Convenience store providing beverages, snacks, toiletries, gifts, souvenirs, bait and tackle, camping supplies and groceries.
- Artisan products hand-crafted by local artists with regional products (honey, candles, meats, cheeses, wool, art)
- Camping and RV parking.
- Fishing access on the Old Man River located at the end of the driveway.
- Coin Showers and Laundry for truck drivers.
- Esthetic services and massage.
- One of the largest fireplaces in North America for guests and travelers to gather around for fellowship and rest.
- Weekend performances and musical shows from area performers.
- Owned and operated by a mother daughter duo.
- We have successfully run a Bed and Breakfast in the past boasting hundreds of glowing reviews.
- Through years of work in the industry we have acquired a following of past, fellow employees eager to work with us, all possessing their own unique skills and attributes geared towards maintaining a high standard of service.
- Several trades and contractors on file who have provided reliable and trustworthy work in the past.
- Our Mentors include Boutique Hotel owners, Restaurant Owners, Live music venue operators, Campground owners, chefs, service staff and artists/performers.
- I have nine family members who are also in the industry, one of which built up, owns and operates the historic Three Valley Gap in beautiful British Columbia. In 2012 they were awarded the 'Queens Diamond Jubilee Medal' for outstanding achievement.
- 25+ years in the hospitality industry.
- Previously did a start-up with Novalee House Ltd. a boutique hotel in downtown-historic Calgary Alberta.
- 20+ years of experience in the Food and Beverage Industry.
- Diplomas in Hospitality Business Management.
- Hundreds of Glowing reviews attached to our available but dormant AirBnB account.
- 5+ years experience in catering and event planning.
- In the beginning we anticipate between $12,000 to $17,500 per month in Revenue.
- By the end of the fifth year we anticipate a monthly revenue of $157,000.
- All business zoning is pre-approved for the area with room for growth, year over year.
- As revenue increases I would like to add rooms, a handful of cabins and a couple of park model Rv's available for rental.
- I would also like to add 2 Airstreams available for rent as park models.
With a steady and consistent roll out of vaccines and borders easing travel restrictions, I believe that hospitality, travel, accommodations, airlines and recreational activities are about to experience a 'boom' like we've never seen before.
Ready to Ask For Funding for your company?
Post a Funding Request